[Dev] libretools 20131015 release announcment

Luke T. Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 16 03:48:45 GMT 2013

I just pushed libretools 20131015 to [libre].  It is a bugfix release.

Changes from 20131007 to 20131015:
Bugfixes:
 * conf.sh.3: (man page) Corrected reference to
   {get,set}_conf_makepkg, which have been removed.
 * librechroot: Return the correct exit status when stdout isn't a
   TTY. In the last version, the workaround for systemd-nspawn's I/O
   bug caused the command run in the chroot to always return 0.
 * libremakepkg: Due to a mis-named variable, it wasn't running
   clean-pkgs before build (s/hooks_pre_build/hook_pre_build/)

I should not have allowed those last two bugs into a "stable"
release.  It is shameful that the clean-pkgs bug, which I consider to
be critical, was in *several* releases, starting with 20130914.