[Dev] [Packages (i686 and x86_64) - Bug #386] [iceweasel-libre] 23.0.2-2 broke session restore

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Tue Oct 8 20:02:43 GMT 2013

Issue #386 has been updated by arder.

this bug only exists in Parabola, I have libre-Debian and Trisquel on another partition sharing the same home and works perfectly with the same profile, in libre-debian, trisquel and Parabola I have iceweasel 24
Bug #386: [iceweasel-libre] 23.0.2-2 broke session restore
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/386