[Dev] Packages seems not uploaded to our repository (anything wrong with libretools?)

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Sat Nov 30 21:54:39 GMT 2013

Hello!!

I'm maintaining few packages on Parabola. I did an update for
owncloud-client (version 1.4.2) and added unittest++ package to pcr
repository, after using ```librestage pcr``` and ```librerelease``` I
tried to install/update those packages, however, they seems not to be
uploaded/updated:

        jorge [~] ~> LC_ALL=C sudo pacman -Sy owncloud-client unittestpp
        :: Synchronizing package databases...
         libre is up to date
         core is up to date
         extra is up to date
         community is up to date
         kernels is up to date
         pcr is up to date
         ~emulatorman is up to date
         ~fauno is up to date
         ~jorginho is up to date
         multilib is up to date
        warning: owncloud-client-1.4.0-1 is up to date -- reinstalling
        error: target not found: unittestpp
        jorge [~] ~>

Maybe there is something wrong in libretools, I did something wrong or
missed something... anyway, help please :)
--
Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro.