[Dev] server still down (ping encyclomundi, smv?)

Luke T. Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 12 05:35:44 GMT 2013

I've (ab)used Google's cache to get all news posts from parabolaweb.
Attached is a tarball of them with the markdown source, and metadata.
Look at the files '.mddata' in each directory.

At Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:54:47 -0300,
Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
> i just redirected the domains to the wiki for now.  pablo told me he's
> working on the server, i'll keep you informed.

From here, it looks like you didn't change labs.parabola.nu or
bugs.parabolagnulinux.org

I've added a note about the outage to the Main_Page of the wiki, and
am in the process of deploying cgit on repo, with the mirrors of the
git repos I have (lukeshu.com mirrors the git repositories I
contribute to).

Also, the *.parabola.nu cert is still bad.  Relevant because
labs.parabola.nu should now be on repo (even if redirecting to wiki).

My plan of action:

 - get cgit set up
 - release new libretools containing gitget
 - release new parabolaweb-utils that uses gitget
 - install parabolaweb-utils on repo
 - run parabolaweb on repo
 - write news post about the outage
 - import news posts from attached tarball.

~ Luke Shumaker