[Dev] server still down (ping encyclomundi, smv?)

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Sun Nov 10 15:19:35 GMT 2013

the reason the server is down is because of the server migration, i'm
waiting to get confirmation on access to the new server.

the reason i didn't get to point the dns to the wiki as we discussed is
that i have the password stored on my work machine and someone
systematically trips over the ethernet cable during weekends.  i'm
really sorry about this, as soon as we get the access i'll work on
migrating the dns to something we can all admin.

i don't have access to the domain registrar to change it right away
either.

--
}(:=