[Dev] [Packages (i686 and x86_64) - Bug #338] (invalid) grub.cfg.pacnew comes with grub-common update

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Fri May 24 16:04:03 GMT 2013

Issue #338 has been updated by Emulatorman.

Status changed from open to invalid

That file is a example generated from grub-mkconfig command, that file is useful as reference for some users that like edit grub.cfg manually. Arch version has this example too and .pacnew file was generated in this last revision due that i edited some things on that file as linux-libre kernel on the path and the title name.
Bug #338: grub.cfg.pacnew comes with grub-common update
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/338