[Dev] [Libretools - Bug #333] (open) [libremakepkg] local [repo] should be maximum priority by default, not minimum

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Wed May 15 03:28:53 GMT 2013

Issue #333 has been reported by lukeshu.

Bug #333: [libremakepkg] local [repo] should be maximum priority by default, not minimum
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/333

Author: lukeshu
Assignee:
Category:
Target version: don't break and confuse parabolers

The local [repo] should be maximum priority (listed first), where currently it is appended to the end of the file, so it is minimum priority.

For example, if jh-0.4 is on [java], and I have jh-0.4.1 on [repo], unless I manually moved repo up in pacman.conf, `pacman -S jh` will install the version from [java].

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://labs.parabola.nu/my/account