[Dev] [Packages (i686 and x86_64) - Freedom issue #321] Virtualbox-Libre is insulting me.

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Thu May 9 00:17:31 GMT 2013

Issue #321 has been updated by csolisr.

If you want a distro that doesn't complain about your decisions, switch to Arch. I won't write down the procedure as it violates the rules of this site, but it's possible to do it in-place. Now, what really bothers me is that VirtualBox doesn't actively detect whether the user is trying to run a non-free distro and preemptively close the session when detected.
Freedom issue #321: Virtualbox-Libre is insulting me.
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/321