[Dev] [Libretools - Bug #262] (info needed) [archroot] Detect if something is already mounted

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Fri May 3 01:13:51 GMT 2013

Issue #262 has been updated by lukeshu.

Status changed from open to info needed

It now uses `systemd-nspawn --bind` instead of an actual mount; which means that if we don't have to ever worry about it not being cleaned up properly.

But that still leaves reason two:
<pre>
Users can set the bind mounts on fstab, to speed things up
</pre>
In my experience, `systemd-nspawn --bind` is plenty fast, but I also have a fast machine. I'd appreciate feedback on what to do.
Bug #262: [archroot] Detect if something is already mounted
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/262