[Dev] [Installation media (i686 and x86_64) - Bug #299] Feature Request: Full Featured ISO

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Thu Mar 28 21:46:19 GMT 2013

Issue #299 has been updated by drtan.

This is my first attempt to create a full featured Parabola LIVE CD. Please note the following.
* It uses GNOME desktop environment.
* It is a DVD ISO. I will consider packages included next time, so that it fits a CD.
* It doesn't contain a graphical installer, yet.
ftp://31.6.71.62/parabola-live/parabola-gnome-201303.iso

Bug #299: Feature Request: Full Featured ISO
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/299