[Dev] SSH Public Key

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Sun Jun 30 18:21:15 GMT 2013

i think it's ok to add your key if you're going to be a regular packager
(a gpg key with three other packagers signatures is also required)*

if you aren't planning on contributing regularly, i'd say sending the
patches to abslibre will be ok (use git-format-patch)

* let's enforce this, it not only causes trouble with parabola-keyring
  not being upgraded first but sometimes we don't know where did a
  packager comes from :|