[Dev] [Packages (i686 and x86_64) - Bug #355] [newton-dynamics] uses unrar to extract source, is outdated

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Sat Jun 29 04:18:41 GMT 2013

Issue #355 has been updated by Emulatorman.

Assignee deleted (Emulatorman)

unar can uncompress source code perfectly, but source code is very old to compile against our packages, that package was compiled in Arch around 2011. So is necessary put patches to compile it against our lastest gcc.
Bug #355: [newton-dynamics] uses unrar to extract source, is outdated
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/355