[Dev] [Libretools - Bug #251] (in progress) [libremakepkg] Bind mount $SRCDEST and $PKGDEST

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Sat Jun 15 18:00:20 GMT 2013

Issue #251 has been updated by lukeshu.

Status changed from open to in progress
Priority changed from wish to feature

Upstream makechrootpkg does this; sort of. It bind mounts them to srcdest_host and pkgdest_host, then symlinks the files, then copies the new files to *_host when done.

We'll get that the next time I merge devtools updates.
Bug #251: [libremakepkg] Bind mount $SRCDEST and $PKGDEST
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/251