[Dev] [Libretools - Bug #324] [chcleanup] Doesn't respect installed provides

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Thu Jun 13 03:46:24 GMT 2013

Issue #324 has been updated by lukeshu.

fauno: good point.

I'll a add that my emacs/emacs-nox example is libretools itself. I use some elisp to do text-processing during the build process.

... Oh my god, that sounds like libretools is bloated.  What it is is that I have a patch to split `devtools:/usr/sbin/makechrootpkg` into functions for `libretools:/usr/lib/libretools/makechrootpkg.sh`. Because of that, the indentation for makechrootpkg.sh is wack. I use emacs to auto-indent the file.
Bug #324: [chcleanup] Doesn't respect installed provides
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/324