[Dev] Parabola ISO mirror

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Tue Jun 11 14:02:53 GMT 2013

> My organization would like to set up a mirror for the ISO images of
> Parabola. AFAIK, these are spread among the directories /iso, /isos
> and /mips64el at repo.parabolagnulinux.org.

Skip /mips64el: of the recent bases only the torrent file is available,
it doesn't need much bandwidth.

Many ISOs are too old for installation of new systems, they aren't
needed, the directory structure is unclear.

> Could you please tell me how to download [and update] all ISO images
> for Parabola?

ISO mirrors listed at https://wiki.parabolagnulinux.org/Get_Parabola
have varied directory structure and file lists, at least some are
managed manually.

Rsync is running,

  rsync -a rsync://repo.parabolagnulinux.org:875/repos/{isos,iso} .

should get the ISOs.