[Dev] Parabola ISO mirror

Tiberiu C. Turbureanu tct at ceata.org
Tue Jun 11 13:36:14 GMT 2013

Hi,

My organization would like to set up a mirror for the ISO images of
Parabola. AFAIK, these are spread among the directories /iso, /isos and
/mips64el at repo.parabolagnulinux.org.

Searching on the wiki, I didn't find any rsync server listed, just a
Python script for downloading the package archives for different
architectures. [1]

[1] https://wiki.parabolagnulinux.org/Creating_a_mirror

My organization doesn't have enough space on disk to be able to provide
an archives mirror, but can provide an ISO mirror.

I tried to recursively download the files and directories in /iso at
repo.parabolagnulinux.org with wget, but it doesn't work (probably
because of the robots.txt).

Could you please tell me how to download [and update] all ISO images for
Parabola?

Thanks,

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru! (http://ceata.org/inscrieri)