[Dev] [Loongson 2F (mips64el) - Bug #290] (forwarded upstream) gfortran bug

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Sun Jul 21 16:11:12 GMT 2013

Issue #290 has been updated by lluvia.

Status changed from open to forwarded upstream

gfortran people says that it will be probably solved for gfortran 4.9

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2013-07/msg00056.html
Bug #290: gfortran bug
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/290

Author: lluvia
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

gfortran just asked me to report this. See at the end of the messages reported. I attached getopt_long.F03.

[lluvia at parabola parse]$ LANG=en gfortran getopt_long.F03
getopt_long.F03:277.36:

  type(getopt_type), pointer :: self
                                    1
Error: Symbol 'self' at (1) already has basic type of REAL
getopt_long.F03:278.29:

  integer, intent(in) :: argn
                             1
Error: Symbol 'argn' at (1) already has basic type of REAL
getopt_long.F03:279.2:

  argv = self%argv(argn)%string(1)(1:len(argv))
  1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
getopt_long.F03:274.30:

character(len=getopt_argv_len(self,argn)) &
                              1
Error: Type mismatch in argument 'self' at (1); passed REAL(4) to TYPE(getopt_type)
f951: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <https://labs.parabola.nu/> for instructions.

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://labs.parabola.nu/my/account