[Dev] [Servers - Bug #105] [wiki, labs] JavaScript not labeled as free

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Wed Jul 17 06:54:24 GMT 2013

Issue #105 has been updated by lukeshu.

Subject changed from JavaScript not labeled as free to [wiki,labs] JavaScript not labeled as free

Bug #105: [wiki,labs] JavaScript not labeled as free
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/105

Author: kete
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

Nontrivial JavaScript should have a free license, so we can know what our browsers are doing. With libre licenses, we can study the JavaScript source code. The wiki and this lab could use a simple license declaration in the header as described at http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html#AppendixA
If the web dev already has a dynamic header that's created from one file, then they could simply add this declaration to that file to cover both sites in whole.

Regards

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://labs.parabola.nu/my/account