[Dev] [Packages (i686 and x86_64) - Freedom issue #366] [winetricks-libre] Patched and Ported from winetricks community

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Sun Jul 14 17:58:49 GMT 2013

Issue #366 has been updated by g4jc.

File winetricks-libre added

Emulatorman wrote:
> can you create a 100% of your version to create a -libre version of this package? it could be good to put on libre, but i need a complete file to create a pkgbuild with your file.

Here's a version at least 99% complete. All fonts removed since they can use native fonts on Parabola.
Also removed Firefox, OpenWatcom, and MacOSX only stuff.

The only remaining concern is Cygwin (is this fully free?). I'm seeing GPLv3, but it is an entire virtual distro of sorts.

Freedom issue #366: [winetricks-libre] Patched and Ported from winetricks community
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/366