[Dev] Fwd: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Opinions, please: proposal for Parabola GNU/Linux's new logo

Jorge Araya Navarro jorgean at lavabit.com
Tue Jan 8 20:00:19 GMT 2013

FYI

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Opinions, please: proposal for
Parabola GNU/Linux's new logo
Fecha: 	Tue, 08 Jan 2013 10:25:54 -0800
De: 	Ian Bryant <ian at gnulinuxlibre.org>
Para: 	Jorge Araya Navarro <jorgean at lavabit.com>
CC: 	libreplanet-discuss at libreplanet.org

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 09:47 -0600, Jorge Araya Navarro wrote:

> Here is the proposal https://labs.parabola.nu/attachments/90/propuesta.png

I personally prefer this proposed new logo over the old, and I like the
version with the curved finish.

> Some hackers prefeers to keep magenta as the color for the logo, others
> we disagree with this because magenta doesn't look 'good' with other
> color backgrounds than white or black, is a big problem once you start
> doing wallpapers.

I also don't think magenta is a good color to use.  Black and white
aren't my top choices, either; I like orange.

> peace be with you all,

And also with you :)

Cheers!

- Ian Bryant

Your personal email. Anytime, anywhere.
Ridiculously affordable at $19.95. No contracts.
http://www.getpeek.com/lavabit.html