[Dev] [Art4Parabola] New logo proposal

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Wed Jan 2 08:49:34 GMT 2013

> I did a logo for Parabola GNU/Linux, my thoughts on it are on the image,
> attached to this email.

Very nice work.  Please post the next version on labs.parabola.nu or
somewhere else, such big mails require manual moderation here (and some
users have small quota).

> Please watch it and considers whether to change the old logo for this
> new one (or propose your logo as well).

I like the full "i" versions more, in the colourful dark on white
variant (the first one).

The orange reminds me of brown of old Ubuntu themes, I'm not sure if
this is intended.  (I like the idea of using multiple colours to
symbolize diversity.)

Is having five parts of the parabola intentional?

Do you have an SVG source of the logo?