[Dev] [Packages (i686 and x86_64) - Freedom issue #288] Hydrogen allow to install non-free drumkits

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Wed Feb 13 14:12:25 GMT 2013

Issue #288 has been updated by g.one.

Just one thing: every time when hydrogen-libre will be updated or periodically, please check in http://www.hydrogen-music.org/feeds/drumkit_list.php if there are new libre drumkits to add in http://repo.parabolagnulinux.org/other/hydrogen-libre/feeds/drumkit_list.php

Thanks!
Freedom issue #288: Hydrogen allow to install non-free drumkits
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/288