[Dev] [pbot-ng - Bug #400] pbot-ng is wasting all the bandwidth

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Thu Aug 29 12:46:16 GMT 2013

Issue #400 has been updated by xylon.

% Done changed from 0 to 90

I've implemented it and it basically works.

Only problem is that it doesn't give the bug's url when it prints it.

I've fixed it in git but I can't pull the changes onto the server because I get:

$ git pull
error: The requested URL returned error: 504 while accessing https://projects.parabolagnulinux.org/pbot-ng.git/info/refs
fatal: HTTP request failed
$

Will leave this command running for the next few fours:
$ while (( $? )) ; do sleep 5m ; git pull ; done

Maybe it will work eventually.
Bug #400: pbot-ng is wasting all the bandwidth
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/400