[Dev] [Packages (i686 and x86_64) - Freedom issue #366] [winetricks-libre] Patched and Ported from winetricks community

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Sun Aug 4 04:04:29 GMT 2013

Issue #366 has been updated by g4jc.

File winetricks-libre added

Removed: GLUT, MediaPlayerClassic-HomeCinnema (uses unrar), Cygwin (suggests non-free components), Slysoft (not even opensource)
Tagged all current downloads offered with their licenses via comments.
Freedom issue #366: [winetricks-libre] Patched and Ported from winetricks community
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/366