[Dev] [Packages (i686 and x86_64) - Freedom issue #374] (in progress) [openexr] 2.0.1-1 documentation source is not packaged, nonfree fonts are embedded

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Thu Aug 1 03:25:56 GMT 2013

Issue #374 has been updated by Emulatorman.

Status changed from open to in progress
Assignee set to Emulatorman

Freedom issue #374: [openexr] 2.0.1-1 documentation source is not packaged, nonfree fonts are embedded
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/374

Author: mtjm
Assignee: Emulatorman
Category:
Target version:

There are four PDF files of the documentation included which embed nonfree fonts.

The embedded fonts include licenses like this one:

The PDFs are generated from OpenDocument text documents available at https://github.com/openexr/openexr/tree/master/OpenEXR/doc.  We should include the source, remove the binaries and regenerate them using free fonts.

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://labs.parabola.nu/my/account