[Dev] [Art4Parabola - Porting #77] Change the Parabola's Slogan / Cambiar el slogan de Parabola

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Tue Apr 30 13:47:53 GMT 2013

Issue #77 has been updated by lukeshu.

fauno: that's too long.

Looking at the suggestions, and synthesizing them:

<pre>
<h2>A free, simple, lightweight distribution</h2>

fully <a href="https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw">free</a> (as in freedom)
derivative of Arch Linux.  Inheriting Arch's lightweight and flexibility,
Parabola offers software freedom plus all power to the users.</p>
</pre>
Porting #77: Change the Parabola's Slogan / Cambiar el slogan de Parabola
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/77