[Dev] [Art4Parabola - Bug #282] New logo proposal

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Sat Apr 27 04:16:05 GMT 2013

Issue #282 has been updated by lukeshu.

I'm attempting to roll out the upgrade to parabolaweb software and logo at the same time. If it doesn't happen tomorrow though, I'll go ahead and update the logo without the software.

What about using this in the banner? I used Shackra's, but scaled up the text relative to the graphic, so that the text would be legible, but the whole thing wouldn't be huge.

https://parabolagnulinux.org/img/archlogo.png
https://parabolagnulinux.org/img/archlogo.svg

And this for the favicon:

https://parabolagnulinux.org/img/favicon.ico