[Dev] [Libretools - Bug #286] Support fetching sources from repo instead of using the PKGBUILD-specified mirrors

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Wed Apr 24 14:11:20 GMT 2013

Issue #286 has been updated by lukeshu.

Target version set to don't break and confuse parabolers

I'm not sure what level we need to fix this at.

This would be a lot easier if the pacman devs accepted my patch to make DL_AGENTS do glob matching.
Bug #286: Support fetching sources from repo instead of using the PKGBUILD-specified mirrors
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/286