[Dev] [Installation media (i686 and x86_64) - Bug #299] Feature Request: Full Featured ISO

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Mon Apr 22 14:32:21 GMT 2013

Issue #299 has been updated by fauno.

It would be cool to have some screenshots too!

I was talking with alfplayer and Emulatorman about making distros "more P2P", meaning having default configurations for file sharing, local networking, local network services, etc. I'll provide some along with guides on the wiki :)
Bug #299: Feature Request: Full Featured ISO
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/299