[Dev] [Packages (i686 and x86_64) - Bug #316] (in progress) Missing deps for package GNU Health

labs at parabola.nu labs at parabola.nu
Sun Apr 21 19:57:07 GMT 2013

Issue #316 has been updated by Emulatorman.

Status changed from open to in progress

Hi, i readed your link and i added the missing dependencies on the new revision [0], except gcc due that is unnecessary, that package is included on our distro by default

Now that revision is available on Parabola, please check if it is fine or if is necessary add more dependencies.

[0] https://projects.parabolagnulinux.org/abslibre.git/commit/?id=4f50eb5002ad1c986271a8db2ce7b47ed0eae6f9
Bug #316: Missing deps for package GNU Health
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/316