[Dev] Remove the Facebook support for Parabola software

Daniel Martí mvdan at mvdan.cc
Thu Apr 11 14:05:13 GMT 2013

This would actually make sense. And I'd support it, were we to remove
support for all non-free services. That goes for Skype, Facebook, AOL,
Exchange...

Although some people might argue that the client-side software is still
free, i.e. the laptop would still be running 100% free software.

--
Daniel Martí - mvdan at mvdan.cc - GPG 0x58BF72C3