[Dev] About DuckDuckGo offer to Parabola...

Aurélien aurelien at cwb.io
Wed Oct 31 06:47:41 GMT 2012

"Charles E Roth" <cer at a2c3.co> writes:

> Use the $ for services and a scholarship for someone to learn django
> haha

> André Silva <emulatorman at lavabit.com> wrote:
>
> On 10/31/2012 01:41 AM, Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
>
>     Charles E Roth <cer at a2c3.co> writes:
>

>         I think the REVENUE SHARING idea is fine if:
>
> 1) We make clear to DDG they have to continue to meet our privacy &  freedom goals
>
> 2) We disclose on the Wiki the arrangement.
>

> +1 only if the profit is used to promote my freedom from work :P
>
> what are we going to do with the moneys?

Maybe it should be better to use the money for Parabola itself for
better machine, better services.

Then if it rest a bit of money, for machine for hackers of Parabola,
like it have be done with the mips.

And then if it really rest a bit of money ... ok for money to Parabola
Hackers.

--
Aurelien DESBRIERES
Ride Free! Ride GNU.org