[Dev] About DuckDuckGo offer to Parabola...

André Silva emulatorman at lavabit.com
Wed Oct 31 00:39:22 GMT 2012

Hi parabolers, I received a email from duckduckgo by Prakash Swaminathan
because they want to know if it could be included on our browsers. I
answered that we have included duckduckgo as main search engine on our
browsers. So, they proposed 2 things for us. I would to put those mails
to parabola mail list to that we decide in community.

Here are the following messages: