[Dev] Remote Lemote for Parabola development

Aurélien aurelien at cwb.io
Thu Nov 8 17:20:15 GMT 2012

Daniel Martí <mvdan at mvdan.cc> writes:

> I don't understand your question. parabola-keyring is not
> arch-dependent, thus why would we have to worry about it?

During the build you sign the packages with your gpg at the librerelease
time.

Since it seems there is one machine for a tuples of people, modifying
one by one the /etc/libretools.conf on the key ID sounds weird.

So maybe we will need to redraw libretools.conf to ask for a key inside
the parabola-keyring and not just one known ID.

--
Aurelien DESBRIERES
Ride Free! Ride GNU.org