[Dev] Remote Lemote for Parabola development

Aurélien aurelien at cwb.io
Thu Nov 8 11:01:26 GMT 2012

mtjm at mtjm.eu (Michał Masłowski) writes:

> Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org> writes:
>
>> You've given me a lot of information, but no decision.
>> We have the ability to set up a machine for remote Parabola development.
>> Should we do so?  Would it be useful?

Thanks for the help!

> Even assuming there will be no new contributors, it should be useful.
> Having other developers able to access the build files on it, or to
> build packages over the night, would solve some problems we have more
> quickly than with it.  Now I remember that this is exactly what we would
> need to have LibreOffice packaged.

And certainly other stuff like stumpwm ... a yeelong with a stump and
emacs should be great for the users :-)

> It would be useful, I support the decision to have it and I can do the
> Parabola changes that would be needed for the use I described.

It would be useful, I will help you mtjm on some builds too, and afaik
Emulatorman and is brother are ready too.

Now the question is, does libretools can get the keyring or do we have
to modify the libretools.conf gpp ID before building?

--
Aurelien DESBRIERES
Ride free! Ride gnu.org