[Dev] Repo situation Was: Re: Votation to put [games] repo on our distro

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Wed May 2 19:44:44 GMT 2012

On Tue, 01 May 2012 02:50:33 -0300, André Silva <andre.paulista at adinet.com.uy> wrote:
> Hi Parabolers, i found a lot of libre games that is not are in Archlinux
> or Parabola and there are others package included in wrong repos, eg: we
> have mednafen-wip on social because don't have repo for it!
> So, we open a votation to decide about it.

[...]

Since several have expressed concern about the growing amount of repos
being included, I think it would be best to re-discuss the repo policy.

So far we agreed to have repos per [project] and [~user], though some
propposed to have [parabola-community] or whatever. Do you think
this should be changed? Explain your position, of course.

--
:{