[Dev] Votation to put [games] repo on our distro

André Silva andre.paulista at adinet.com.uy
Tue May 1 05:50:33 GMT 2012

Hi Parabolers, i found a lot of libre games that is not are in Archlinux
or Parabola and there are others package included in wrong repos, eg: we
have mednafen-wip on social because don't have repo for it!
So, we open a votation to decide about it.

a) Create [games] to have libre games packages on it
b) Create a repo for games but with other name eg: gamers, videogames...
(put a name in this option that you recommends)
c) Don't create repo, it is not necessary (explain the motives about it)