[Dev] Requesting write access to the repos

Sorin-Mihai Vârgolici smv at ceata.org
Thu Mar 29 14:36:26 GMT 2012

Hello.

Some of you already know me, some don't. I've been a Parabola user for
some time, took care of some things and built some packages in the past.
I've also built some of the ISOs. At some point I had to stop because I
didn't had enough time. In the mean time I wanted to start a special
fork of Arch, using the Parabola tools, but those plans got stalled.

I'm writing this because I would like to regain write access to the
repos. It's true that I still don't have enough time to take care of
more things, but from time to time I might be able to build some
packages for both i686 and x86_64. I'll most likely push them to a
personal repo, but if needed I might help with the official packages too.

If you all agree with this, or if anyone has something against this, I'd
like to know.

--
<>< Sorin-Mihai Vârgolici
Proud member of Ceata (http://ceata.org/)