[Dev] Opinion about GNU operating system and GNU/Linux-libre operating system

Aurélien gnu.tek at gmx.com
Wed Mar 28 05:04:31 GMT 2012

In fact http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/Gldt.svg
write us as Parabola

And the fact is that Parabola only mean that this distribution is the
fully free side of ArchLinux.

So Parabola only sounds good, now, in the boot and the website it should
be fine to say somewhere Parabola a GNU / Linux-libre distro.

Or somethings which mean that it use only free software and a fully free
Linux version.

The advantage is like that people which wish for a Parabola comes and
make their choice ... maybe later we will have a Hurd version ... so
like that people, at the same place will be free to make their choice
... ok i am at Parabola ... so which one i guess for the Linux-libre one
or the Hurd ... or the ... all in one with just Parabola.

Now we have to think of the trouble to migrate all to another domaine
name, we will loose all the links writed on other website. So if we make
a complet migration of the website ... we have to get time to correct
all link we can and inform webmaster of other website.

Have fun & be free!