[Dev] Opinion about GNU operating system and GNU/Linux-libre operating system

Mark J. R. P. l1mpm4rk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:33:47 GMT 2012

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:45:56 -0300
André Silva <andre.paulista at adinet.com.uy> wrote:

>>Recently on 19th of March,  *Linux-Libre* has been formally accepted
>>as an official part of the *GNU Project*, and now is called as *"GNU
>>Linux-libre Project"*.
>>So i think that our distro should be "Parabola GNU" instead of
>>"Parabola GNU/Linux-libre", because our linux-libre is not a
>>separated project.
>>
>>Parabolers, i have a question: I would to know, what is your option
>>about this idea?

I like the idea "Parabola GNU" but I think says more about us to use
"Parabola GNU/Linux-libre" and that makes the difference "-libre" when
people read

This is my opinion! :)

"Todos somos ignorantes, sucede que unos saben lo que nosotros
ignoramos y ellos ignoran lo que nosotros sabemos"

Clave publica pgp.
uid: Mark J. R. P. <l1mpm4rk at gmail.com>
keyID: E92667C4
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x16894799E92667C4