[Dev] mirrors needed

Johannes Krampf johannes.krampf at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:09:41 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

Mirror URL: http://parabolaweb.eu

(I hosted it on a fairly cheap openvz vps, tell me if it's too slow
with multiple concurrent requests and I'll upgrade to better hosting.)

I did the initial mirroring using an Arch mirror and I sync now twice
daily (~5am/pm UTC). Thus my mirror should cause about the same data
OUT as you have data IN on the repo server.

My wiki page about my mirror script, including a link to the code repo:
https://wiki.parabolagnulinux.org/Creating_a_mirror

- Johannes