[Dev] Changing our gpg keys (my brother and me)

André Silva emulatorman at lavabit.com
Sat Jun 23 16:58:58 GMT 2012

In the morning, one of our laptops was robbed when we went to the work.
In this laptop, we had our passwords and gpg keys on there, except ssh
keys because this laptop was used for technical support. So, we going to
change our passwords emails and revoke emulatorman (me) and coadde (my
brother) old gpg keys.

So, here is our new gpg keys:

Emulatorman (André Fabian Silva Delgado)
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE6974752F9704456

Coadde (Márcio Alexandre Silva Delgado)
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x6B888913DDB59515

Even, we going to update our signatures on Parabola GNU/Linux-libre
packages.

Regards, and sorry for the incovenience

André Fabian Silva Delgado and Márcio Alexandre Silva Delgado.