[Dev] Ryzom: packaging problems...

Jorge Araya Navarro jorgean at lavabit.com
Mon Jul 16 04:49:17 GMT 2012

Hello people!! o/

I assign myself as Ryzom game maintainer (because I reported few bugs to
the project and I stay around #ryzom on freenode) for Parabola and I
have few problems regarding to packaging the game. It uses cmake to...
make the source code(?), glol. Just like blender-libre (I checked the
blender's PKGBUILD)... Here is the output of
»ryzom-nel-2275-1-x86_64-package_ryzom-nel.log«

        CMake Error: The source directory "/build/src/ryzom/code/ryzom-nel/ " does not exist.
        Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
        ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in package_ryzom-nel().
            Aborting...

This error never happened to me before. I can build the package through
bash (without chroot, libremakepkg and that stuffs) successfully. This
could be an error on CMakeLists.txt, but I'm not sure, I already talk
with Kervala, one of the 4 guys developing Ryzom, for help, but we
couldn't fix this. If you want to check or try to fix this issue, the
PKGBUILD is attached in this email.

cheers!
--

Jorge Araya Navarro
Universitario, idealista y pseudo-activista del Software Libre.
Jabber: shackra at jabberes.org
Skype: ¡De ninguna manera, tras de privativo, te espían!.
el software privativo en GNU/Linux, al igual que en Windows o en MacOs,
te hace un ser no-libre. Deja de engañarte,
¡¡despierta ahora!!:
http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
http://replicant.us/about/