[Dev] Build IceCat for Lemote Yeeloong?

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Tue Jul 10 15:11:09 GMT 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Daniel Clark <dclark at pobox.com> wrote:

> As far as I can tell gNewSense on Yeeloong is pretty much dead.
>
> If you can even get it installed from the current state of the repos you
> are a more hardcore Debian developer than I am.
>
> Parabola seems like the way forward. Gentoo also has some development
> happening, but they have not gotten the install to a point that even a
> pretty experienced Gentoo developer I know can do it. I have a Gentoo dev
> who owes me a physical hard drive with an install, but it's been months and
> haven't gotten it back yet :-(

Anyone know if it is possible/easy/how to compile mipsel o32 ABI binaries
from an n32 ABI based GNU/Linux distribution?

Freedom Included, Inc. recently donated a Fuloong to Loic Duros to work on
GNU IceCat, however he wants to be able to compile for RMS who may still be
using gNewSense (o32-based) as well as Parabola / other n32-based distros.

Thanks,
--
        \|/      Daniel JB Clark | Activist; President
FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com