[Dev] changes on libretools.git ("fauno" branch)

Joshua Ismael Haase Hernandez hahj87 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:11:29 GMT 2012

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 23:44:04 -0300, Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar> wrote:
> yeah i know but i couldn't come up with something better (it was meant
> to track my own workflow on mips64el)
>
> today i was inspired and did two things:
>
> * added a revamped fullpkg, called treepkg that's a lot shorter and
>   simpler IMO. the idea as always is to give it a PKGBUILD on an ABS
>   tree and let it find dependencies inside it.

I think treepkg optimizations should be integrated in «fullpkg-find» and
«fullpkg-build». I like those processes separated because is a lot
easier to continue from where you were if an error ocurrs in builds.

Also, I think new scripts on libretools should have an usage string.

> * modified is_built to be a lot quicker that it was.

I like it, we need to update scripts using is_built for the new way of
indicating version on merge.

If I have time I'm doing this on the week.