[Dev] Suggestions for the Parabola's Project

André Silva andre.paulista at adinet.com.uy
Mon Jan 16 14:25:05 GMT 2012

Hi for all, due to the problems that we had in those days in the English
Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabola_GNU/Linux where our
articles were changed without respecting our principles.
Then I have two indirect suggestions for the Parabola's Project:

  *

    Put in the main page a clear statement that Parabola rejects the
    philosophy of "open source" by not cover the political issue of the
    user's freedom and that you do not know (or don't want to know) if
    all the Parabola's software are "open source" or not, but do
    everything possible to ensure that everything is free.

Then, if Parabola is called as "open source OS" would be false
information for the users.

  *

    Make a version with Hurd, or BSD kernel, and that Parabola is called
    as "GNU distribution" that featuring multiple kernels.

Then, if Parabola is called as "Linux Distribution" would be false
information for the users.