[Dev] project manager

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Wed Feb 15 10:45:16 GMT 2012

> nothing is permanent, so feel free to make suggestions. so far i've
> created two roles, hacker and community, along with two groups with the
> same name. (i'm not too happy with the split...)

Unless I have mistyped my new random password at least twice, it
shouldn't have stated that the registration was completed.

HTTPS support is broken, it shows an unhandled exception message.  Why
don't we use a single certificate for parabolagnulinux.org, parabola.nu,
*.parabolagnulinux.org and *.parabola.nu?  It would make configuration
simpler when adding new services.

The error at http://labs.parabola.nu/projects/issue-tracker/repository
is a bug or a feature?