[Dev] DuckDuckGo as a search option in Parabola

Daniel Martí mvdan at mvdan.cc
Wed Dec 12 14:03:03 GMT 2012

Hello Prakash,

Sorry we hadn't replied yet.

We package iceweasel-libre, which includes DuckDuckGo as its default
search engine. You can find out more here:
https://projects.parabolagnulinux.org/abslibre.git/tree/libre/iceweasel-libre/libre.patch

I cannot speak for all of us here, but at least I can assure you we are
already shipping your search engine :)

Regards.

--
Daniel Martí - mvdan at mvdan.cc - GPG 0x58BF72C3