[Dev] New message

Aerok coriroc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:37:39 GMT 2012

TATTOO KOREA
 + We only use Authentic Needles & Ink...Unlike other shops that use fake ink & needles...
 +The Full-Sleeve event is back!!!
Consultation Starts Today !!!
 Known as the Best Tattoo parlor in Korea is having The Best Event of
 all Tattoo events!
 +Tattoo Korea is giving out the Best Quality Full-Sleeves
Simply put it!! It doesn’t matter what the design is.
It could be detail as your brain!!
Your design could be the size of the Hulk!!!
 All of our best international artists are going to be working on this event.
 +The event is from September 7th to September 28th.
 This event is only for 22 days, for the first 30 people!!
 Reservations are open, starting today!!
<<<<<<<<<<< Sign up now!! >>>>>>>>>>>>
 ***Black & Grey ~ Males = 1.5mil.won, ~ Female = 1mil.won
 ***Color ~ Males = 2 mil.won, ~ Female = 1.5 mil.won
 ***For our Payment Plans, contact for details
 +You will Not get this deal anywhere else in Korea
All Tattoo Lovers in Korea!! Don’t Miss out this event!!!
 +To make an Appointment we need...
 1) Full Name
 2) Date & time you would like to come in
 3) Phone #
 Email: coriroc at msn.com
Phone: +82 10 8998 1911 ask for Aerok
 Our website www.tattoo-korea.asia
Go to 'Location' for the map to our shop
 We are the one, and only, TATTOO KOREA!!