[Dev] parabola inquiry

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Thu Aug 30 16:03:46 GMT 2012

> Dear Sir
>
> I would like to install Parabola and become an active supporter. I
> found your Distribution on Free Software Foundation (FSF). I'm trying
> to connect with the IRC but having difficulty. I need to ask questions
> regarding installation and if you support software that allows me to
> use video editing and a Digital Audio Workstation like Adour.
>
> Thank you
> Wally Lepore NJ USA

Wally, hi, yes we have video/audio editing software and we even support
a libre version of the real time kernel. if the software you look it's
not on repos we can work on that, packaging is simple. we only require
for it to be free software, but you know this already.

have you tried freenode's web irc? http://webchat.freenode.net/